ARM350N Black and White Digital Imager 35 CPM
business moving forward with Sharp's AR-M350N Digital ImagerTM workgroup MFPs. With powerful multitasking capabilities, the
35 page per minute
document system will save you valuable time and dramatically increase
office productivity. With advanced copy, print, scan, and fax
functionality, you will spend less time at the office copier and more time
on your business at hand. Additionally, the AR-M350N Imagers utilize a
scalable design, which enables them to offer versatile document handling
and finishing features, integrated software solutions, and built-in
flexibility to make it easy for businesses to adopt a secure workflow that
meets the needs of today and tomorrow.
High Performance Features
- Advanced 50-sheet Duplexing Single Pass
Document Feeder (DSPF) with Scan2 Technology scans both sides of a document in
a single, straight pass. This feature improves efficiency, reduces scanning
time, and helps maintain the integrity of your original documents.
- Powerful 300 MHz true multitasking engine
controller enhances multifunction capabilities for Copy, Print, Scan, and Fax
- Robust job build feature and available online
paper capacity of 3,100 sheets makes copying large jobs quick and easy.
- 10 GB hard disk drive offers
heightened speed and processing power.
- Standard tandem copy/print capability saves
time and distribution costs when two AR-M350N Imagers are deployed on the same
- Advanced finishing with the optional Two-Tray
Finisher or the Saddle-Stitch Finisher, which delivers a wide range of
capabilities including 3-position stapling, center folding, 50-sheet stapling
capacity and more.
- New Card Shot feature conveniently copies both
sides of an ID card onto a single sheet of paper in a seamless operation.
- Auto duplexing on up to 97 lbs index paper
with optional duplex unit.
Powerful Network Scan, Fax and Distribution
- ImageSEND network scanning enables sharing of
documents across and outside the network, allowing for a fast, efficient,
- Sharp's innovative Scan2 Technology increases
productivity, enhances reliability and preserves document integrity with
high-speed scanning of both sides of an original in a single pass.
- Scanned documents can be sent directly from
IMAGER control panel to six different destinations: Send to Desktop, Send to
E-mail, Send to FTP, Send to Group, Send to fax and Send to URL.
- Gain quick access to corporate addresses with
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), which automatically searches and
displays a list of matching names from the first, few characters of the
- Instantly fax documents directly from the
desktop with lightening-fast Super G3 Fax Expansion Kit and innovative PC-fax
- Other time-saving fax features with the Super
G3 Fax Expansion Kit (and Network Scanning Expansion Kit) include Internet fax
capability, single-pass duplex transmission, simultaneous fax transmission,
and sequential broadcasting up to 500 destinations.
Seamless and Easy File Management
Keep Information Safe and Secure
- Several layers of network, device, and data
security protect your greatest asset: your information.
- Confidential Print feature requires users to
enter a 5-digit PIN code to release and print documents.
- User access on the network can be verified
before any scan operation is performed with User Authentication.
- Restrict network access to the IMAGER with
MAC/IP Filtering and Port Management.
- Optional Data Security Kit provides enhanced
security by protecting data in the IMAGER's memory with AES 128-bit
encryption. Overwrite feature can safely clear memory by overwriting encrypted
data up to 7 times.
- Scalable security offerings designed to help
offices meet regulatory requirements, such as the Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLB).
User-friendly Software Expedites Workflow
- Administration Utility Suite provides a
collection of easy-to-use software that simplifies installation, monitoring
- Print Status Monitor lets network users view
printer conditions, including paper levels, toner and more.
- IT managers can easily install and configure
printers on the network and monitor networked SNMP-compliant printers by using
the Printer Administration Utility.
- Remote E-Mail Diagnostics automatically alerts
IT managers, key operators and authorized Sharp dealers with information about
the IMAGER's status.
- User and administrator-level access have
advanced web-based management capabilities with the IMAGER Home Page.
- Standard print/copy accounting controls
include Print/Copy Auditor for tracking usage by user ID number, also supports
Equitrac's PrintLog Accounting Server and SharpAccountant which enables you to
track and monitor your IMAGER's activity by account code, device and function.
- CopyShop, a dedicated customer training web
site, allows you to locate resources and find information specific to your