Sharp MX-2700N High Speed Workgroup COLOUR
Sharp's new MX series colour
multi-function document systems are truly a departure from the ordinary.
With an advanced scalable design, the new MX2300N and MX2700N offer all of
the features you expect from a robust B&W MFP with the added benefit of
cost-effective colour. The MX series combine brilliant colour imaging with
advanced functionality at a surprisingly low total cost of ownership. Now,
users can save time and money by producing professional colour documents
in-house with breathtaking image quality, while also watching the bottom
line. With Sharp's advanced management tools, it's easy to control colour
usage and costs while also providing easy integration with your IT
Infrastructure. And, with Sharp's Industry leading security suite, you can
rest assured that your MFP and your documents are well protected.
Lab Incorporated Awards
BLI(R) Pick of the Year
BLI Certificate in pdf format (610k).
BLI Highly Recommended.
BLI Certificate in pdf format (400k).
Outstanding MFP Security Solution
Pick of the Year
BLI Certificate in pdf format (630k).
Sharp's Newest Features
- Powerful 600 MHz true multitasking color
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high
quality images page after page.
- Industry leading ImageSEND function scans
documents to USB devices, network folders, email and more.
- Network ready PCL6/PCL5c printing system with
direct print function and available PS3 emulation
- Large paper capacity-up to 5,600 sheets (with
- Super G3 fax option with PC fax and Inbound
- Supports Sharp's award winning multi-level
document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with
on-board user manuals
High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color
- 600 x 600 dpi color output
- Standard PCL6/PCL5c Emulation and optional PS3
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with
features like cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan
documents up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices,
Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a
mixed group broadcast to Email, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan
documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF,
and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
- The MX series supports Sharp's new Open
Systems Architecture (OSA), which streamlines document workflow and enhances
productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network
applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp's OSA uses industry-standard network
protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications
such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced
features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users
to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet expansion kit