Sharp MX-4501N Colour Copier
|The MX-4501N makes quick
work of any project at up to 45-PPM in B&W and 35-PPM in Colour. You can
easily complete large jobs with standard features like a 150-sheet
document feeder, our exclusive Color Scan2 and Job Build for productivity.
The MX-4501N has tray-less duplexing for reliability, electronic sorting
and offset stacking for convenience. With an extraordinary powerful engine
that can be configured to meet a wide range of function requirements,
you'll find that the new MX-3501N is advantageous for offices replacing
their current B&W machines because you can have multifunction and
Sharp's Newest Features
- Powerful 800 MHz true multitasking colour
- Customizable, easy-to-navigate touch screen
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high
quality images page after page.
- Industry leading ImageSEND function scans
documents to USB devices, network folders, email and more.
- Network ready PCL6/PCL5c printing system with
direct print function and available PS3 emulation
- Large paper capacity-up to 5,600 sheets
- Efficient Card Shot, Page Stamp and Tandem
- Super G3 fax option with PC fax and Inbound
- Supports Sharp's award winning multi-level
document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with
on-board user manuals
High-Quality Network Printing In Both Colour
- 600 x 600 dpi colour output
- Standard PCL6/PCL5c Emulation and optional PS3
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with
features like cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan
documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices,
Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows to send a mixed
group broadcast to Email, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan
documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF,
and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
- The MX series supports Sharp's new Open
Systems Architecture (Sharp OSA), which streamlines document workflow and
enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction
with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp's OSA uses industry-standard network
protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications
such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced
features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users
to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet expansion kit