Sharp Digital Copier MXM620
accelerated pace of business, you need the ability to respond at a moments
notice. Keep your business moving and drive your vision forward with
Sharp's versatile MX Monochrome Series. The MX-M620 offers best-in-class
features, which allow you to accomplish more in dramatically less time.
With powerful scan, copy, print and fax capabilities, these multi-faceted
performers will become the heart of your workgroup. And with Sharp's Open
Systems Architecture you can boost productivity with one-touch access to
your business applications right from the LCD display-raising convenience
and control to a new level.
- Most Secure MFP Range
- Innovation Award
- Customized User Control System on MFP Web
Buyers Lab Incorporated Awards
- Outstanding MFP Security Solution
- Pick of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement: IT Friendliness
Sharp's Newest Features
- Performance-driven 600MHz Multi-tasking
Controller with optional EFI controller to match any environment
- Versatile application integration with Sharp's
Open Systems Architecture enables users to access network applications right
from the LCD panel.
- Sharp's award-winning network friendliness and MFP Security offerings
- Integrated LDAP and User Authentication for
- Customizable, icon-driven 10.4" color touch
- One-touch ImageSENDTM facilitates scans to USB
devices, network folders, email and more.
- Standard 150-sheet Duplexing Document Feeder
with Color Scan2
- Large 6,600 maximum on-board paper supply
- Efficient Cardshot, Page Stamp and Tandem Copy
- Built-in PCL6/PCL5c printing with Direct
Printing and PostScript 3 option
- Standard 80 GB Hard disk drive allows spooling
and greater Document Filing
- Advanced web-based Device Management and
on-board user manuals
- Optional external keyboard for enhanced
- Environmentally focused; ENERGY STARŪ1 and
- Optional Finishing, Page Inserter and
Hole-punch accessories to reduce paper handling and increase productivity
- A choice of large-capacity paper trays for
- Optimized Fax options include PC Faxing and
- Web-based 24/7 training
High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color
- 600 x 600 dpi color output
- Standard PCL6/PCL5c Emulation and optional PS3
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with
features like cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan
documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices,
Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a
mixed group broadcast to Email, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan
documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF,
and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
- The MX series supports Sharp's Open Systems
Architecture (Sharp OSA), which streamlines document workflow and enhances
productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network
applications right from the MX-Series LCD panel.
- Sharp's OSA uses industry-standard network
protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications
such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced
features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users
to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet expansion kit
Leading-Edge Security Features
- Several levels of network and data security to
restrict access sensitive information
- Confidential Print requires PIN code to print
queued document, safeguarding against unauthorized viewing.
- User Authentication protects network against
unauthorized email communication.
- IP/MAC Address Filtering restricts network
access to the unit
- Data Security Kit protects data with
encryption and sanitizes memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.